Free, Alternative, Autonomous Media
Online dialog between Ayotzinapa and universities and community organizations in the US and Mexico – Dec 2
Mexico Speaks: Ayotzinapa students and parents of the 43
2 Dec 2014 – 19:30 to 22:30 (Eastern Time)
The Ayotzinapa students and parents of the 43 take the podium & speak up, in an international dialogue with university & community organizations in Mexico and the USA.
1) 7:30 pm – 8:30 pm. Art Workshop with artists (looking for more artists)
Beginning of international call
2) 8:30 p.m. – 8:40 p.m. Introduction by Juan Carlos Ruiz
3) 8:40 p.m. – 8:50 p.m. Introduction of Ayotzinapa context and “Plan Mexico”
4) 8:50 – 9 pm. Introduction to the Ferguson Context and the militarization and police violence in the U.S. (10 min)
5) 9 pm – 9:30 pm. Voices of Mothers and Fathers of Ayotzinapa and Ferguson
6) 9:30 pm – 10:30 pm. Mics open to students and organizers of the actions on Dec. 3 – What does Solidarity look like? How do we organize December 3rd and beyond?
Brought to you by the YA NOS CANSAMOS SOLIDARITY NETWORK
Cover art by Jess X. Chen www.jessxchen.com #justseeds #illustration #MX43